FOR OFWs in ABU DHABI
The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA), an attached agency of the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE), is the lead government agency tasked to protect and promote the welfare and well-being of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and their dependents.
How to Register in Abu Dhabi (as of March 2018):
- Bring your passport (with UAE Visa) and verified employment contract (see step 2 below)
- Go to the POLO/OWWA Office inside the embassy.
- Fill up the membership form.
- Pay the membership fee (payment valid per contract duration at a maximum of 2 years)
- Receive your certificate.