Last Wednesday marked my final day at the gym. It wasn’t even a real gym. It’s a hotel apartment’s fitness center. But I loved it.
1. It fitted my anti-social demeanor. It’s small, has only one of every equipment and no other people. Sweat and stink was all mine!
2. It’s supervised by a fellow-Filipino (Kuya Jun) so I got lotsa perks, like unlimited towels and reserved slots.
3. A few steps away was the pool area. The jacuzzi would be heated up all for me.
4. I sometimes pretended the rooftop was my own.
5. A Cafe is located downstairs. I could grab a bite before gym or blog while waiting for Cap to pick me up.
My one month subscription has ended. I say goodbye to all these and to all the very friendly staff of Ramee Royal Hotel Apartments.
Interested in subscribing? Leave me a message so I can connect you to Kuya Jun. I only paid 150 Dirhams to the hotel and 50 Dirhams to the Kabayan who registered me. Fair enough.
Sweat and stink, we shall find you a place back home!