Are you flying to Manila and worried about your airport transport? Are you weary of dishonest taxi drivers and anxious about your safety getting home?
I do not recommend you use Manila airport taxis. They have ridiculous prices and most of them are very dishonest.
GrabCar IN NAIA
Just when I thought easy airport transfers are hopeless in Manila, the most convenient ride arrives.
It’s so easy to find and use, I’m surprised it took our airports forever to have this.
After collecting your luggage, pass through customs and walk out of the doors. Before reaching the arrivals area (ramp going down), turn right on the street and walk to the end.
You’ll see the Grab booth manned by a booking agent. If you don’t have a smart phone or internet connection, they’ll book a ride for you. Rides are monitored and prices are fixed.
Designated pick-up locations
Click on the links to see maps.
- Terminal 1 – the curbside of the main arrivals area
- Terminal 2 – the inner arrival curbside between Bays 7 and 8
- Terminal 3 – the secondary arrival curbside between Bays 5 and 6
- Terminal 4 – the curbside
Free yourself from metered-fare and enjoy worry-free transport with fixed fares!
Know more: https://www.grab.com/ph/
- Get a standard taxi from the departure drop-off area. After coming out of customs, do not go to the arrivals area. Take the elevator up to the 3rd floor, departure area. Get a ride from those dropping off departing passengers. This is cheaper than airport taxis but still, be prepared for the worst case scenario.
- Use the UBE Express Bus.