As soon as we landed in Wellington we went straight to lunch. Then we burned off the calories by walking all to way to our hostel.
“Located in central Wellington CBD, The Setup on Dixon offers an urban stay experience… With options for nightly, weekly and monthly getaways, our rooms boast the privacy and convenience that we believe our guests deserve.”
“With a philosophy that is devoted to honesty, affordability, and practicality, we’re sure all visitors will enjoy a memorable stay in this central, buzzing hub.”
I love the fonts they used on their signs…
And this wall art with the wrong grammers :P
The shared kitchen/dining area was spic and span.
My mom, who is allergic to kitchen mess, would love this!
The shared toilet was squeaky clean.
We stayed for a night and it was worth it.
- Spotless clean, except when irresponsible guests do not clean up after themselves in shared areas (not the hostel’s fault).
- Very good facilities (kitchen/dining area and toilet).
- Affordable for the budget-conscious.
- Good location, in the middle of the city.
- Perfect for short stays.
- Not all rooms have windows. Not all windows have views. Some are just for air circulation.
- Rooms have thin walls.
- Reception desk is not 24-hours. Make sure you inform them if your arrival is outside office hours.
- Not good for the claustrophobic.
- Limited wifi usage.
Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.
Italized texts from: https://www.setupdixon.co.nz/
4 thoughts on “Wellington: The Setup on Dixon”
Meaning pwedeng magluto?
Yes, perfect for you 🙂
Important detail missing: magkano? 😀
Haha. I’m bad with numbers, costing and money! My friend paid for our stay and told me it was affordable. But on their website it says “beds from $29 per night”…